Enhance Your Body with a Butt Lift in Rancho Mirage, CA
Dr. Sofonio Can Help You Reach Your Goals
Have you spent hours in the gym attempting to boost and sculpt your backside to no avail? If so, you aren’t alone. Many have tried and failed to get a lifted booty through exercise alone. Thankfully, there’s another way to achieve the results you want without sweating it out in the gym. Dr. Sofonio can help you get the sculpted backside you want with a butt lift performed at our Rancho Mirage, CA location. This procedure is ideal for patients of all ages who wish to have fuller, more shapely buttocks. Whether you just want to add a little lift or you’re looking to add significant volume, our experienced cosmetic surgeon can help you achieve your goals. Reach out to us today to schedule a consultation.
What Is a Butt Lift?
A butt lift, also known as a buttocks augmentation or a Brazilian butt lift, is a cosmetic procedure that enhances the appearance of the butt using fat transfers and grafting or injections to give it a boost. The techniques used during the butt lift procedure can reshape your backside, resulting in a fuller, lifted, and more youthful appearance. It’s an excellent option for people of all ages who are unhappy with the look of their butt.
The Butt Lift Procedure
The butt lift procedure is a type of specialized fat transfer treatment that augments the size, shape, and appearance of the booty. The procedure uses fat deposits from your own body to plump and shapes your backside. During the procedure, fat is removed using liposuction from areas of the body where you have excess. In many patients, this is around the hips, abdomen, lower back, or thighs. A portion of the fat removed is then strategically injected into the butt to create a rounder, fuller appearance. Because the procedure uses your own fat, rather than artificial implants, the results will look and feel natural. A skilled surgeon can help you improve the proportions of the entire lower body during a butt lift, as they’ll remove fat from common problem areas and use it to enhance the butt.
Who Makes the Best Candidate for a Butt Lift?
If you’re considering undergoing surgery to enhance your bum, you may be wondering if you’d make a good candidate for a butt lift. Though the butt lift procedure is a great way to shape and lift the booty, some patients are more suited for the procedure than others. Our cosmetic surgeon in Rancho Mirage, CA can help you determine if you are an appropriate candidate, set expectations about the results you can hope to achieve, and go over the recovery process you’ll have to undergo. We encourage you to meet with our doctor if you think a butt lift can help you achieve your desired look. In general, you’ll make a good candidate for a butt lift if you:
- Want a butt augmentation without resorting to implants
- Have good skin tone in the hip and butt area
- Have adequate fat deposits in other areas of the body to provide the fat needed for the procedure
- Desire a fuller, more youthful butt
- Feel your butt is too small
- Dislike the shape of your butt or have an asymmetrical shape to their butt
- Are in good health
- Have realistic expectations about the results of the procedure
- Are prepared to and able to avoid sitting on your butt for many weeks to allow for proper healing
Following your butt lift procedure, results will be noticeable immediately. There will be swelling and tenderness in the treatment area, and you may also experience some numbness as the area heals. As the swelling subsides, the numbness will fade, and the area will feel completely natural. Your doctor will provide instructions on caring for the incision and liposuction sites and may also prescribe pain medication and topical ointment to facilitate healing. You’ll also be given a support garment that you will need to wear for two to three weeks to help the treated area retain your new shape. Your doctor will give you precise instructions on what activities you can do following the procedure. You’ll have to refrain from sitting for prolonged periods as this can damage the fat and prevent successful results.
Butt Lift Results
A butt lift can produce noticeable results from the moment you leave your appointment. You can expect to achieve a more shapely and toned appearance. Because the procedure takes fat from areas where you have excess, it will produce a slimmer belly, back, and hips. At the same time, the procedure will plump and lift your backside, giving you a more shapely, hourglass figure. You’ll be able to achieve the rounded, bigger booty you’ve always wanted without spending hours doing squats and lunges at the gym. Our surgeon can tell you more about the results you can hope to achieve during your consultation appointment.
Pair Our Butt Lift Procedure with Other Treatments
While a butt lift can help you achieve the look you want for your lower body, you can also pair this procedure with some of our other treatments to achieve full-body results. Dr. Sofonio is a skilled surgeon who can perform multiple procedures to produce the results you want in all areas of the body where you have concerns. During your consultation, you can speak to Dr. Sofonio about the areas of your body you’d like to enhance and the results you’d like to achieve, and he’ll be able to recommend the treatments to help you get there. Some of the procedures we might recommend along with your butt lift include:
- Liposuction: Though we’ll already perform some liposuction to collect the fat needed for the butt lift, we can also perform additional liposuction to remove excess fat in trouble areas. We can target the abdomen, legs, hips, or back to remove unwanted fat.
- Thigh Lift: A thigh lift can remove excess skin and fat at the top of the legs to help reshape and contour the thighs. It is a better option than liposuction as the liposuction procedure is not usually recommended for the thighs due to the weaker skin in this area of the body.
- Abdominoplasty: Extra skin or fat in the abdominal area can make you self-conscious, as it results in the appearance of “love handles” or muffin top over the top of your pants. An abdominoplasty will remove this excess skin and fat to tone and shape the tummy.
- Arm Lifts: An arm lift can help to tighten and redefine the shape of your upper arms by removing excess saggy skin and fat in the area. This procedure will give you a more sculpted, younger appearance in your arms.
Contact Our Office for a Consultation
If you are interested in learning more about our butt lift or other cosmetic procedures in Rancho Mirage and Palm Springs, CA, we encourage you to reach out to our office to schedule a consultation. During your appointment, you’ll have the opportunity to discuss your concerns and the results you hope to achieve with our doctor. We’ll then recommend the appropriate procedures to help you reach your goals and answer any questions you may have. Contact us today to schedule your consultation.